From 18th till 23rd of November, 2018 Agricultural Advisory Centre in Brwinow, Branch in Radom organized a study visit for directors of advisory Centres in Poland, a group 25 people to the Irish Agriculture and Food Development Authority TEAGASC.
The group visited many locations in Teagasc where they spoke with Teagasc Managers, College Principals, Specialists and Researchers from Teagasc.
1) Ashtown Food Research Centre and Educational Facilities, Dublin
2) Oak Park Head Office and Crops Research Centre, Carlow
3) Waterford/Kilkenny Regional Unit - Kilkenny Advisory Office, Kilkenny City
4) Grange Animal and Grassland Research Centre, Grange, Co Meath
There were 3 farm visits arranged with Advisors- Dairy, Beef (Kilkenny) and Crops (Carlow)
The group also met with representatives from the:
1) Department of Agriculture Food and the Marine
2) Department of Rural and Community Development
3) The National Rural Network
Discussing areas of LEADER in Ireland, Knowledge Transfer Programme, European Innovations Partnerships and GLAS – Green Low-Carbon Agri Environment Scheme.
If you are interested in study visits, feel free to contact EUFRAS members!